2019 April 14 - Version 2.1.5
- Added a new, simpler installer.
- Added 5 new templates.
- Elements and images can now be resized via resize handle.
- Element background (image or color) can now be removed.
- Updated "New Project" page design.
- Updated subscription page design.
- Billing plans now accept floats as amount (for example 5.99)
- Templates will now be ordered by creation/update date.
- Code editor dialog is now draggable.
- Amazon S3 storage method endpoint can now be changed via settings page.
- Menu for custom pages can now be created via menu manager.
- External link added via menu manager will now open in new browser page.
- Menu manager "route" type items now support query parameters.
- Google "mobile friendly" tests should now fully pass.
- Settings page will now validate most newly entered settings.
- Google analytics .p12 file can now be uploaded from settings page.
- Index page will now always be selected by default when opening new project.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes prevented pages from being renamed.
- Fixed an issue where paypal plans would not be synced sometimes when switching between sandbox and live mode.
- Template categories should now be removable in "Admin -> Settings -> Builder" page.
- Properly redirect user to project dashboard after successful subscription.
- Fixed an issue with some words not being translatable.
- Validation messages will now be translated when locale is not set to english.
- Undo/Redo functionality should now work properly with style changes (background, color, shadow etc.)
- Currencies with longer symbols will no longer overlap subscription plan name.
- User subscriptions in admin area will now be searchable.
- It should not be possible to set homepage to blank page anymore from settings.
- Sitename entered in "admin > appearance > general" page will now affect emails.
- Properly resize wide logos in navbar on mobile.
- Fixed an issue where user permissions could not be updated from admin area sometimes.
- Menu item reordering via drag and drop should now work properly in menu manager.
- "Add item" panel in menu manager should now work safari.
2018 November 22 - Version 2.1.2
- Fix an issue where default users role would not have correct permissions after installation.
- Fix an issue with pages panel sometimes not showing page meta tags.
2018 October 07 - Version 2.1.1
- Fix an issue with paypal sometimes starting in sandbox mode, even if live mode is enabled.
- Fix an issue where appearance colors editor live preview would not work on subdomain.
- Improve installer compatibility with MariaDB.
2018 September 24 - Version 2.1.0
- New built in contact page with google recaptcha integration.
- New files page in admin area for inspecting and deleting uploaded files..
- Custom translation lines can now be added from "admin > translations" page.
- Correctly reset project active page, when switching between different projects.
- Fix templates with window.load listener.
- Close inline text editor when navigating from builder to another page.
- Added templates permissions to permission select panel in admin area.
- Prevent paypal popup from getting blocked by some browsers.
- Fix an issue with settings sometimes to persisting properly in admin area.
- Allow tooltip translation.
- Correct several visual issues with builder UI.
- Fix page keywords, title and description not saving.
- Prevent "index" page from being deleted.
- Fix builder framework not changing to "none" sometimes.
- Prevent project preview window from being blocked on some browsers.
- Properly apply new template to project without a page reload.
- Fix new project creation from admin area.
- Don't delete whole element when editing element text and pressing "del" key.
- Give blank new projects min height, allowing elements to be drag and dropped properly.
- Preselect current element color in builder color pickers.
- Enable sorting of templates in admin area table.
- Allow template selecting when creating project from admin area.
- Load more templates in "new project" page via infinite scroll (if more templates exist).
- Truncate element name in context boxes if there's not enough space to display action buttons.
- Truncate long project names so action buttons are not hidden in dashboard.
- Add action and method fields for default form component.
- Improve upgrade page layout on mobile devices.
- New 404 page design.
- Always open active page preview when clicking "preview" button in builder.
2018 May 03 - Version 2.0.6
- Prevent custom elements from loading twice when navigating between multiple projects.
- Fixed several issues with incorrect template path generation on some servers.
- Fixed an issue with adding custom pages to menus via menu manager.
- Fixed an issue with billing plans sometimes not being updatable from admin area.
- Fixed an issue with installation on some older database versions.
- Some improvements to subdomain routing for user sites.
- Added support for new stripe billing API.
2018 March 09 - Version 2.0.4
- Corrected a few issues with email confirmation during registration.
- Close code editor when going back to dashboard from the builder.
- Make subscription created from admin area cancelable and resumable by user.
- Corrected an issue with wrong paths being generated on some windows machines.
- Prevent error if user is trying to login with two social auth services that have same username.
- Fixed issue with project creation, when selected template has “framework” set to “none”.
- Fixed template search in admin area > templates page.
- Make sure new template folder name is formatted properly.
- Added google fonts api key field in settings page for specifying your own key.
- Added a way to specify custom template categories from settings page.
- Properly handle paypal pop-up window close when user does not approve payment.
- Add “None” option in builder template settings panel.
2018 March 06 – Version 2.0.3
- Setting custom page as homepage in admin area should now work properly.
- Fixed an issue with adding groups to user in admin area.
- Fixed several issues with uploading new template .zip files.
- Improved account settings page responsive design at laptop breakpoint.
2018 March 05 – Version 2.0.2
- show validation errors when creating or updating user from admin area.
- fixed row and column drag and drop in layout panel.
- renamed “projects.export” permission to “projects.publish” in admin area.
- fixed an issue with project thumbnails sometimes not working in admin area “projects” page.
- corrected height of code editor modal.
- fixed subscriptions page sometimes not working in admin area.
- fixed a number of issues that occured in builder on various older browser versions.
- assign bootstrap 4 framework to blank projects by default.
- make sure blank project canvas has full height of builder window.
- make builder element names translatable.
- show project owner in admin area projects page.
2018 March 04 – Version 2.0.1
- Properly apply theme generated via appearance editor to all sections on the site.
- Fixed some issues with migrating from older versions.
- Don’t push action to undo manager, if that action can’t be properly undone due to error.
- Allow user to log in after logout without page reload.
- Fixed issue with builder themes sometimes not loading.
- Prevent last paypal step from throwing error when in browser incognito mode.
- Make account settings page accessible.
- Loading screen will now prevent any actions until builder is fully loaded.
- Show a notification to user after successful registration.
2018 March 02 – Version 2.0.0
- Added optional integrated subscriptions and billing functionality using stripe and paypal.
- Added new Layouts panel for managing containers, rows and columns.
- Added support for bootstrap 4 framework.
- Redesigned builder, dashboard and admin area using google’s material design language.
- Added integrated google analytics page in admin area.
- New templates can now be added by uploading a .zip file from admin area.
- Added page editor in admin area for creating custom pages (faq, terms of service, contact etc)
- Site can now be translated and new localizations created directly from admin area.
- Added mail templates editor for modifying welcome, forgot password and other emails.
- Added several ad slots that can be filled in from admin area.
- Added appearance editor for editing architect site design, uploading logos, adding custom css/js and more.
- Added menu manager for creating and modifying dashboard and admin menus.
- Added social login (google, twitter, facebook)
- Added password reset functionality.
- Added account settings page for users.
- Improved overall performance and load speed.
- Rebuilt uesrs, groups and permissions functionality and updated corresponding admin area pages.
- Upgraded all underlying libraries to latest versions.
- Pages in builder are now fully interactable, so things like sliders will work properly.
- Preview button in builder will now open an actual live site in new browser tab.
- Dashboard and new project page are now responsive.
- Simplified projects and templates filesystem structures.
- User project files, images, templates and other uploads can now be stored on external services (s3, rackspace etc) instead of local server.
- Improved undo/redo functionality for element re-ordering via drag and drop.
- Updated context boxes design and positioning.
- Added undo functionality for changing element classes via inspector.
- Improved padding/margin panels functionality.
- Many bugs have been fixed as architect has been re-coded from scratch.
2017 April 20 – Version 1.8.2
- Changed keybinds for copying/pasting/cutting editor elements, regular text can now be properly copy/pasted via keybinds from outside architect.
- Fixed an issue with thumbnails for custom templates not being generated correctly.
- Fixed an issue with wrong image being deleted from media manager sometimes when clicking delete button.
2016 December 12 – Version 1.8.1
- Fixed an issue with some architect functionality not working if PUT or DELETE requests were disabled on server.
- Fixed an issue with settings not saving properly sometimes.
- Fixed an issue with default image element showing non existing image sometimes.
- Fixed several issues with installer that would occur with various edge server configurations and restrictions.
- Several other small bugfixes.
2016 April 18 – Version 1.8
- Fixed an issue with user registration sometimes not working.
- Fixed an issue with user creation from users panel sometimes not working.
2016 February 13 – Version 1.7
- Export panel will now show an up to date images/html/css at all times.
- Different users can now create a project with same name.
- Hitting delete key when element text is being edited now ill not delete the whole element.
- Fixed undo/redo buttons in context menu.
- Fixed an issue where saving current project as template would not work properly.
- Fixed an issue where header images and other styles would not be changeable on some templates.
- Implemented a new installer that will try to automatically correct a number of common server issues.
- Project create modal will now be focused when opened.
2015 November 23 – Version 1.6
- Tables context menu will now have several options to add and remove rows and columns.
- Fixed an issue where preview button would sometimes not work on subsequent opens.
- Fixed an issue where style changing from inspector panel would not work on some elements properly.
- Fixed an issue where responsive video would not get exported properly sometimes.
- Fixed an issue where users wouldn't get properly logged in after registration.
2015 September 20 – Version 1.5
- Fixed an issue where users sometimes would not be properly logged out without a full page refresh.
- Fixed an issue with media manager not working properly on some servers.
- Fixed an issue with icons manager not working properly on some servers.
- Fixed an issue with linker sometimes displaying behind the browser window.
- Fixed an issue with default language configuration option not working.
- Fixed an issue with part of background panel sometimes not being visible.
- Fixed an issue with element select box icons sometimes dropping to new line.
- Corrected some issues that occurred if architect was installed in a sub-directory.
- Fixed an issue with links to assets sometimes being stripped out from custom templates.
2015 July 11 – Version 1.4
- Completely redesigned the UI of architect.
- Integrated code editors will now be draggable and resizable.
- Fixed an issue with keybinds for undo and redo not working.
- Fixed an issue with architect not installing properly if mysql database is in strict mode.
- Fixed an issue with preview sometimes not working properly when navigating between pages.
- Fixed an issue with exporting project that had accented characters in their names.
- Fixed an issue with google fonts not being properly exported.
- Project preview images should now properly update after changes have been made.
- Repositioned 'edit columns' button so it isn't in the way of clicking other buttons now.
- Fixed an issue with 'filled database details manually' checkbox not working during installation.
2015 March 28 – Version 1.3
- Added 10 new templates.
- Added new free dragging mode for ultimate freedom in element positioning. Enable/Disable from settings panel.
- Fixed an issue with project preview not always displaying changes.
- FTP details (except password) will now be remembered for project publishing.
- Fixed several issues with exporting and previewing responsive video element.
- Fixed an issue with users not being creatable by admin if registration is disabled.
- Improved menu items duplication. Select a menu item > select list item from breadcrumbs > right click> duplicate.
- Fixed issues with project exporting that occured on some shared hostings.
- Improved project preview performance.
- Fixed an issue with project html and css not saving properly from pages panel.
- Fixed an issue with save/publish buttons disappearing on smaller screens.
- Loading icon will now be shown until content is fully loaded.
- Added some missing translations.
- Fixed an issue with window not scrolling properly when dragging element against top edge.
- Corrected a problem with scroll bar not appearing on screens with smaller height.
- Fixed a bug with project preview when architect is installed in a sub-domain.
- Fixed a bug with preset textures not working when architect is installed in a sub-domain.
- Fixed a bug where image editor was not working on firefox if used from media manager.
2015 February 1 – Version 1.2
- Added new users management page.
- Added permissions to various parts of architect like projects, themes, templates creation, deletion etc.
- User registration can now be disabled from user management page.
- Corrected a problem with theme creation and deletion.
- Some fixes to installation when running older versions of PHP and MySQL.
- Fixed a bug that prevented publishing of projects on PHP versions lower then 5.4
2015 January 11 – Version 1.1.1
- Fixed some problems that occurred when using a sub-domain to host architect.
- Added a confirmation to project deletion.
- Corrected some bugs with installation introduced in last update.
- Added some missing translations.
- Fixed a problem with exporting to FTP not working properly on some servers.
2015 January 10 – Version 1.1
- Architect is now fully translatable and supports multiple languages.
- Navigation bar will now have a language switcher if there is more then 1 translation present.
- New projects will now always have a placeholder image.
- Added a favicon.
- Column editor will now work properly with bootstrap column offsets.
- Performance improvements.